Re: [Fsfe-uk] FW: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Fwd: RM Cache server

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] FW: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Fwd: RM Cache server
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 16:31:35 +0100

> > MJR, housekeeping activity.txt
> I'm afraid housekeeping after me is a bit of a full-time job - you should
> see my desk at the moment :-(

Mine very seldom recovers from that state of affairs!  Fortunately, it's
mostly a mile high pile of things categorised into folders, so it's not
really as bad as it looks... it couldn't be!

> that I'm complaining - we should think about a mailout to PMs and LUGs as
> soon as we're ready to enroll members.)

OK, I'm about ready.  I really want the address@hidden alias up first, just
to make our comms a bit easier -- can Andy add the MX and has anyone got a
box we can use to handle email?  If not, I can probably obtain one.

My notes on membership are at http://mjr.towers.org.uk/affs/members.html  --
Please send me any improvements.  http://mjr.towers.org.uk/affs/activity.txt
is my activity list.
--