Re: [Fsfe-uk] FW: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Fwd: RM Cache server

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] FW: [suse-linux-uk-schools] Fwd: RM Cache server
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 09:56:17 +0100

MJ Ray wrote:

> Richard Smedley <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Can you get your friend to contact myself or one of the other
> > committee members? [...]
>
> Did they?

Chris passed on my comments to them. I'm waiting
to hear back....

> MJR, housekeeping activity.txt

I'm afraid housekeeping after me is a bit of a
full-time job - you should see my desk at the
moment :-(

- Richard
(Recovering from Bath Perl Mongers meeting - why
does nobody talk about Perl at these things? Not
that I'm complaining - we should think about a
mailout to PMs and LUGs as soon as we're ready
to enroll members.)

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format