[Fsfe-uk] Re: @affs.org.uk mail

From: Philip Hands
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: @affs.org.uk mail
Date: 09 May 2002 12:19:33 +0100

On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 16:31, MJ Ray wrote:

> OK, I'm about ready.  I really want the address@hidden alias up first, just
> to make our comms a bit easier -- can Andy add the MX and has anyone got a
> box we can use to handle email?  If not, I can probably obtain one.

open.hands.com, so it's ready to go as soon as the MX is.

The MX records should be something like:

affs.org.uk.    MX      10 smtp.hands.com.
affs.org.uk.    MX      20 smtp2.hands.com.

[if someone could remind me to check that the MX backup actually allows
delivery once the MX is set up, I'd appreciate it]

At present all other @affs.org.uk mail that gets to open, goes to me,
which I'm not overly keen on, so tell me where you want it to go
instead, and I'll make it so.