Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Lobbying UK govt

From: Martin WHEELER
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Lobbying UK govt
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 22:19:37 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 10 May 2002, Richard Smedley wrote:

> > Committee for Science and Technology, who has the IT brief.
[snip]
> > Heath, Mr David
[snip]
> Does anyone happen to be a constituent of one of these MPs?

Ummm -- Richard -- your company's registered office is in David Heath's
constituency :)

However -- as the Somerton constituency is next-door to mine (Wells);
and as I am now charged with the responsibility of running the Wells
LibDems website (http://www.wellslibdems.org/), and other local IT
matters, I'll contact him next week.
(I'm compiling a party brief on the subject, including as many key
documents as possible.)

Nevertheless, you'll find David Heath's profile/contact details on the
people page of the above website if you need it -- it gives pointers to
local LibDem representatives from Town Councillor right through to MEP.
The same sort of information exists for all other constituencies in the
UK, although it may take a bit of local digging to find.

Martin Wheeler <address@hidden> gpg key 01269BEB @ the.earth.li