Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Lobbying UK govt (MJ Ray)

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Lobbying UK govt (MJ Ray)
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 00:07:42 GMT

Tristan Roddis <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'd guess that lots of letters from individuals could help. Perhaps
> just a link from the AFFS site to the fax service above, and ask for
> letters to be cc'd to AFFS so that you've got a record of who's been
> contacted about what?

Now this is potentially an interesting idea: we could archive correspondence
between politicians and campaign supporters and go data mining to see if any
patterns emerge.  At the least, we should be able to tell easily who's been
contacted in the past, who by, how much and with what response.

Anyone feel like building this?