Re: [Fsfe-uk] Richard Stallman 1st seminar

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Richard Stallman 1st seminar
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 01:05:05 GMT

Ramanan Selvaratnam <address@hidden> wrote:
> I tought AFFS could have done much better by having a stall with the usual
> paraphenalia outside to alleviate such misunderstandings.  [...]

Yes, we could.  Speaking personally, I'm not 100% sure whether I knew much
of this event (was it on gnu-info?), whether the leaflet drop I heard talk
about occurred, or whether we had any offers to assist with this.  Not to
dwell on the past, what's the *next* place we should be in your area?

I'm back on my feet after a busy time and illness, so I'll write more soon.
Apologies to anyone waiting on a personal reply from me.  They are coming.

MJR