Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Richard Stallman 1st seminar

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Richard Stallman 1st seminar
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:14:38 +0000

Hello list,

The mailman setting for reply to the sender instead of the list caught me out
:-)
If it is to keep list traffic minimal, nice move..
So here it goes.

(Simon,  Thanks for replying my question at the end in detail.)
I supose econimic theory is also a way to propagate the free software message.
Best wishes,
Ram