[Fsfe-uk] Documentation

From: Rogue M . Vox
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Documentation
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 14:15:18 +0000

Message: 5
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:44:24 +0000
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Richard Stallman 1st seminar
From: Marc Eberhard <address@hidden>

I fully agree. Before making a lot of noise, we should have something in our
hands. Thus I would first try to get a stock pile of documents and then
start to make them widely known. If we attract a lot of attention now, we
might just disappoint people and they will remember that later on.

This is a good point. As a spectator on this list for some months I'm not quite sure I understand the specifics of the AFFS. This is not meant as a criticism but just to point out that some of us people not actively involved yet are not sure how they could help with the direction the AFFS has set for itself and support the objectives.

We should also remember, that we wanted to produce an advertisement page for AFFS in case we are offered a free-last-minute-page in a magazine again.

This is an arena I certainly can help with though I can't promise it would be designed fully with free software (Mac OS X is certainly more unix than Windoz if that's a consolation)

Bye,
Marc

regards,
Rogue

PS: in any case, if I can help handing over leaflets in the London area again, do not hesitate to ask!