Re: [Fsfe-uk] Documentation

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Documentation
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:14:52 +0000

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 03:10:27PM +0000, Richard Smedley wrote:
> I don't have the original question - are we just
> talking about leaflets - or are we thinking of using
> the free-ad space occasionally offered by
> Linux User /et al./? If so

Yup, free ad space was the question.

> The thing you really want to be aware of is
> that each magazine has different dimensions
> (e.g. LXF is 300x222mm - or nearly 12x9 in
> 'proper' measurements ;-) - so you will need to
> redo it for them.

Maybe we can come up with a one-size-fits-all? We probably don't need to
squeeze every square millimeter of space of the page.

> As for resolution - 250pixels per inch is fine

OK, thanks!

What about file formats? PostScript? PDF? What is acceptable?

Bye,
Marc

email: address@hidden, address@hidden
email: address@hidden, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/