Re: [Fsfe-uk] Documentation

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Documentation
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:36:26 +0000

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 02:15:18PM +0000, Rogue M. Vox wrote:
> >We should also remember, that we wanted to produce an advertisement page
> >for AFFS in case we are offered a free-last-minute-page in a magazine
> >again.
>
> This is an arena I certainly can help with though I can't promise it
> would be designed fully with free software (Mac OS X is certainly more
> unix than Windoz if that's a consolation)

I'm using latex/metapost myself. If we could get things like the logo and
other stuff done in metapost, that would be a great help indeed. Anyone else
using this combination? Anyone willing to give it a try on an ad?

Bye,
Marc

email: address@hidden, address@hidden
email: address@hidden, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/