Re: [Fsfe-uk] Mac OS X refund

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Mac OS X refund
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:29:12 +0000

Alex Hudson <address@hidden> wrote:
> I suspect that's probably right. I have a Dyson (pretty much the only
> vac I can use that I've tested), though I'm aware they ship jobs I'm not
> sure there are many better options (aren't Goblin defunct now?)

The original Goblin company closed in the late 1980s, AFAICT.  This
cleaner isn't that old.  It seems the name is now owned by
http://www.glendimplex.com/brandstour1.php?id=25
and it's probably as bad as most other 1990s cleaners, but at least
it's user-repairable and has compatible parts.  If we can't have open
appliances, let's at least shoot for hackable! ;-)

Regards,