Re: [glob2-devel] Swedish translation

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Swedish translation
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:48:28 +0100

Leo Wandersleb wrote:
Kai Antweiler wrote:
If you want to break the feature freeze, ask first.
Traslation changes shouldn't break anything (I hope), but personally I
would like everything to stay the way it is until the next release.

personally i want the new translations in. it will if at all only break things for people using this language.

generally translations are to me more like maps. we can update them whenever
something new is ready without caring about breaking anything.