[glob2-devel] Next release

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Next release
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:50:40 +0100

> If you want to break the feature freeze, ask first.
> Traslation changes shouldn't break anything (I hope), but personally I
> would like everything to stay the way it is until the next release.
>
> I assume that the feature freeze I asked for last week, is accepted
> since, no one complaint.

Some points/questions about next release:
- The old clouds were only shadow on grass and white (reflection) on water.
The new clouds are differents. They are overlayed over the graphics. Is it
what we really want ? If so, then it is probably not transparent enough. Are
the clouds disabled when low quality graphic is set ?
- Leo posted some bugreports. Can we fix them before release ? In general, has
anyone some times to fix bugs ?
- Is there a delay for inclusion in feisty ? If we release now, will it be
included ?

Have a nice day,

http://nct.ysagoon.com