Re: [glob2-devel] still getting same crashes (was: New 0.9.1 (Beta 1) Re

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] still getting same crashes (was: New 0.9.1 (Beta 1) Release Candidate tarball available)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 19:14:09 +1200

To assist Brad in fixing these bugs, please download the latest source tarball, compile using

scons CXXFLAGS="-g -pg"

and run glob2 using gdb once compiled

gdb ./src/glob2
>>run

When you get a crash, type bt into the console, and copy all output from the start of the run to the end of the bt.

Then output the content here.

>Were any of these thought to have been fixed?

Not that I know of. I believe Brad said they all work fine for him (but inlight of more information regarding these bugs in another thread (please try to keep the threads together from now one), he might be able to find something.

Regards
Kieran