Re: [glob2-devel] still getting same crashes

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] still getting same crashes
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 20:44:28 +1200

You still have to use the mouse to place the areas.  That's when you get the crash.

Ok, I can reproduce this bug, and the one about making workers less than 0.

It doesn't crash when it hits 21, but what it does do, once 20, is not allow me to reduce workers either :P I cant get it to 19 :P Another bug? (or did you report this?)

These three definitely need to be fixed ASAP.

Don't you get all of your glob2 e-mail automatically grouped???

Yes, it does, but by topic, which you keep changing :P

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/