Re: [glob2-devel] new crash: “Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deploye

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] new crash: “Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)” (no core dump file!)
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:28:15 +0200

Hi Joe

I guess that is an interesting info for all those who always *forget* to start
gdb. In my case there is the problem that gdb doesn't recognize glob2 as an
executable programm and thus does nothing when i say "run". maybe i can get
more out of it using the dump. maybe you can tell me why my gdb doesn't work
anymore.

Greetings,

Leo Wandersleb

-------- Joe Wells <address@hidden>