Re: [glob2-devel] French translation updated: problem with translation

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] French translation updated: problem with translation
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:46:34 +0200

> I think it would be better to use standard and well supported
> translation helping tools than try to write our own.

*agreed*
i have no idea what gettext is or how it is structured. but if it solves
problems and is developed by people dedicating their time on
internationalization then lets use it. but as steph said it is no solution to
rely on gnome editors for gettext-files. i still would want to have a web
frontend and best would be a web frontend that makes use of our screen-shot
feature.

Leo Wandersleb