Re: [glob2-devel] further direction for mars and months to come

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] further direction for mars and months to come
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 22:43:39 +0100

- those pathfinding errors are annoying as hell, and often times units get stuck spinning until you put a red square on them to make them move.

near them works, too. not that this would help but maybe it helps finding the cause. guess it has to do with a forced refresh of the "red" gradient.

- opinions on this: if there are multiple buildings in the building queue, inns should always be put at the top with hospitals second. From there free for all.

can you make your idea clearer? are you talking about the list of buildings requesting for workers? if i find time i will try and fix a bug that blocks me from committing a less greedy matching to default.

Oh, and for this next release we need to make sure we have _all_ binaries ready to go and setup with the data folders complete, etc. and not fixing after we've released it.

how about we really do a RC? up to now we only called RC what actually was some kind of daily build.

Leo Wandersleb