[glob2-devel] New Wiki Download pages

From: Kieran P
Subject: [glob2-devel] New Wiki Download pages
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:36:08 +1300

Hey,

I'm been working on new friendlier download pages for the wiki (with some help from Giszmo and Kasei). My aim was to separate the packages and compiling sections into two separate pages, all linked to from the remaining Download page. The result:

Turning this:
http://www.globulation2.org/wiki/Download_and_Install

Into these:
http://www.globulation2.org/wiki/Download_and_Install_new
http://www.globulation2.org/wiki/Compiling
http://www.globulation2.org/wiki/Packages

This is an early version, but I believe its already better than the text only download page we currently have. People can find want they want quickly, and easily on the new one.

Are there any comments or suggestions?

Would anyone object to making them the default download pages?

--
Regards
Kieran