Re: [glob2-devel] New Wiki Download pages

From: Ethan Tira-Thompson
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] New Wiki Download pages
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:59:12 -0400

If anyone else feels the same way, I'll change it, but for now I think its best on the Compiling page (it fits in better there).

I think it's worth a mention on the downloads just so people know it's available... it's not a direct download, but it's related to downloading the code.

Personally, if I was looking to get the source (regardless of release or SCM), I'd stop at "Downloads" first to find out how to actually download it before proceeding to "Compiling" once I have it. I can definitely see the rationale for keeping the actual mercurial instructions on the compiling page though.

My 2¢

-ethan