Re: [glob2-devel] contributions via forks

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] contributions via forks
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 01:53:30 +0100

Hi Linus,

thanx for your positive feedback!

Also Leo can quickly overview code before pulling it into the main repo
(hg.glob2).

I don't want to be the bottle-neck if ever i'm more focused on other projects. There are others with write access to hg.glob2, too.

May I also suggest that you, Leo, start enforcing nice comments and so

i'm planing to do but i don't want to be the dictator who's refusing to pull changes. actually i want to use hudson [1] with a set of rules (code coverage if we ever get unit testing going, static code analysis, coding style) to check every commit.

Regards,

Leo Wandersleb

[1] http://wandersleb.net:8080/