[Gnash-dev] release ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] release ?
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 09:26:46 -0700

I got all the recent changes I wanted to make into master, so I've been
contemplating doing a release in Jan. I don't think anyone else has any
changes or bug fixes, but I figured I'd check. I don't think we'll need
a code freeze, as nobody else has been checking anything in anyway. If I
don't get any response, I'll assume I can go ahead.

I will restate that bug severity and what goes into or not into the
release is up to me, as the release person. It would be nice if we could
limit the usual flame war over these bugs and discuss things rationally.

This will likely be the last release for a long time. As far as I can
tell, Gnash development has mostly ground to a halt, so it's mostly
going to be in a maintainance phase going forward.