Re: [Gnash-dev] release ?

From: Chris Leonard
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] release ?
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 02:01:44 -0500

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 12:34 AM, Chris Leonard
<address@hidden> wrote:

> We'll get what we get.  Frankly, the PO is a little bloated with
> obscure error messages, it would be nice to identify a core UI set
> (like some of the Gnome reduced PO files that skip gconf schema
> stuff).

Rob,

Can you identify the files that contain the most important UI
elements?  If you can point out the most significant file locations,
I would be willing to make an attempt at manually creating a "reduced
PO" for Gnash (as is done for some Gnome projects) that might at least
give localizers an opportunity to cover the most important strings
without diving into a 17,105 word PO file.

cjl