Re: [Gnash-dev] release ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] release ?
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 09:35:32 -0700

On 12/31/11 08:25, Chris Leonard wrote:

  I just went through the gui directory, and adjusted the print
messages. Some log_debugs became log_error, some I dropped the need for
translations, and other I commented out. If you wanted to make a really
small pot file for gui, I'd ignore gui/fb, any of the vaapi files, and
anything with *_ovg* in the name. All we really need to do are the gtk
and QT4/KDE files, as that's all desktop users use.

  As far as other files, you can probably ignore all of libdevice, which
currently is only used by the framebuffer gui. I'll go through
librender/{cairo,agg} next, which are the only ones desktop users see
and make similar changes as I did for gui.