Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Ucclia alpha 1

From: Marcus Moeller
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Ucclia alpha 1
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:55:57 +0100

Am 13.01.2015 um 09:49 schrieb Lucio De Re:
More likely, I don't know what I'm asking.  Could you mail me the
error report, so I can get a better grip on the nature of the problem?
  Remember that Sam was complaining about compilation getting stuck on
a single module. It is my uneducated opinion that we could have a task
switching problem, but that would be not at the application level, but
rather in the infrastructure.

Naturally, I'm much more likely to be mistaken, so please take my
suggestions with a big lump of salt.

I am not sure about that, because the build infrastructure is not transparent to me.

But it seems that gnome-core is not build (yet).

Greets
Marcus