Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: DARCS

From: Zack Brown
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: DARCS
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:17:42 -0700

On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 07:22:41AM -0700, Zack Brown wrote:
> I think the lack of documentation is one of the biggest obstacles right
> now. Everything is out of date, and there is not much incentive to work
> on the tutorial, because Tom doesn't apply doc patches in a timely way,
> and doesn't seem to respond to queries about his invented documentation
> format.

Tom, my apologies. I see now that the whole doc maintainer situation (James'
disappearance) is making things hard to deal with, and that you *have*
applied doc patches that were accompanied by a merge request in the bug
tracking system.  Thanks for the explanation on IRC.

Be well,
Zack

--
Zack Brown