Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Answer for an icon (Was: Call for an Icon)

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Answer for an icon (Was: Call for an Icon)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:11:31 -0700 (PDT)

Wow!   That looks really nice.

Would it be too much trouble to make a version of

       http://www.yuv.info/~wavexx/art/octopus-trlogo-small.png

with added text saying "GNU arch"?

     > octopus2.xcf:
     >  A second attempt to make a little arch logo.  Looks like too
     >  much a squid to me. Anyway, it's here.

I think it looks pretty good.   If you feel like working on it more,
could you make a version with the word "arch"?   It could be used on
web sites of projects that use arch, perhaps next to the coordinates
of repositories and so forth.