Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: {arch} directory

From: Dustin Sallings
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: {arch} directory
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:17:10 -0700

On Wednesday, Sep 24, 2003, at 18:55 US/Pacific, Miles Bader wrote:

But note that the problem doesn't go away if you use dot files -- the
canonical way of doing recursive find/greps is to use `.' (`find .',
`grep -r FOO .', etc), which match dot-files just like any other.

So, change the . to a * and you don't get the dot files in the top level directory. The {arch} directory is the main concern as it's got lots and lots of stuff in it. The .arch-ids that might appear in lower directories are less of an issue.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <address@hidden>