Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Arch On Cygwin(Win32)

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Arch On Cygwin(Win32)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:09:33 +1100

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 03:59, Naushit Sakarvadia wrote:
> Ron,
>
> Is there anyway I can download(binary) .dll and tar and file utils?

well, for tar and file utils, they haven't been rebuilt yet, and will be
the last things done. as for cygwin1.dll, probably when things are
finished Ron or I can make a source + binary available. It'd be much
much easier for us though, if you followed the cygwin instructions (on
the web page) for building from CVS, and then applied the patches. You
could update and tweak yourself. And unstripped debugging .dll's are not
small - orders of magnitude larger than an updated patch.

Rob