Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Binary diffs (Re: Some issues)

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Binary diffs (Re: Some issues)
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 14:46:03 +0900

>>>>> "lorentey" == lorentey  <address@hidden> writes:

    lorentey> I think it's unfair to dismiss it like that. "You only
    lorentey> have to patch diff, patch and diff3", indeed.

Yes, "indeed."  Beg, buy, or build, that's the rule.  Only the beggers
have been dismissed, and only for the near future.  Good advice to
would-be builders has been given, and that should also help buyers to
judge the probable price.

What's unfair about that?  Seems pretty damn generous to me, actually,
as once Tom pronounced that, everybody is able to compete for the
implementation "contract".