Re: [Gnu-arch-users] community spirit

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] community spirit
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 08:39:12 -0500

Hi Tom,

While you may feel like you've been snubbed, from one point of view, Canonical's being very community-minded. Once they were ready to say anything, they told the whole community all at once.

I'd encourage you to look for the good, not the bad. With Canonical involved, we've got another company working on the tla codebase, and surely some of their work will be useful to tla as well. I know they're working on FSF copyright assignments, so it's clear to me that they want to contribute back.

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology