Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Announce: ArchWay 0.1.0 is released

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Announce: ArchWay 0.1.0 is released
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:46:25 -0600

Zenaan Harkness <address@hidden> writes:

> On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 23:04, Mikhael Goikhman wrote:
>> We are glad to announce the initial release of ArchWay.
>>
>> archway is a new GUI for GNU Arch. All information is available on the
>> home page:
>>
>>   http://www.nongnu.org/archway/
>
> <drool>
> Those screenshots look really really nice...
> <wipes up saliva>

I have to agree.  The main dispatcher looks a little goofy (probably
all the random images) and it looks like there might be a few Gnome
HIG hickups, but overall it does look really well done.

(I'm glad Zenaan followed up on this because at first I had skipped
over it mistaking it for another CLI tla wrapper.)