Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: darcs vs tla

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: darcs vs tla
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:33:52 +1100

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:23:52 -0600
John A Meinel <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have a branch of the current tla code at
>
> address@hidden/tla--short-path--1.3
>
> My archive is available on the supermirror at:
> http://mirrors.sourcecontrol.net/address@hidden

<snip>

> I run cygwin, and have never really had the need to setup Msys. If you
> have that, do you want to try compiling?
>
> You need to use "configure --with-short-paths=1".
>
> If you're interested, thanks. If not, no big deal.

John,

I grabbed a copy of that, but I couldn't figure out how to build it.
There only seems to be one configure script and thats in the
libneon directory.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  address@hidden (Yes it's valid)
"The RIAA is obsessed to the point of comedy with the frustration
of having its rules broken, without considering whether such rules
might be standing in the way of increased revenues. Indeed,
Napster and Gnutella may turn out to be the two best music-marketing
gimmicks yet devised, if only the RIAA would take its head out of
its ass long enough to realise it."
-- Thomas C Greene on www.theregister.co.uk