[Gnu-arch-users] diff markers/ star merge

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] diff markers/ star merge
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:01:59 +1100

Sorry to visit this again so soon, but I've been working for almost a
month on a change and I want to merge, but I don't want to commit my
change before I give it a solid review - which will take a good half
day.

So, I can tla undo, tla star-merge then tla redo, except when I tla redo
I get the .rej conflict files rather than diff3 in-file markers.

Is there a way to play with my branches to achieve this (get the diff3
in-file markers when I re-do)?

tia
zen