[Gnu-arch-users] [SOLVED] Re: MacOS X Objective-C - do changes in .nibs

From: Michael Hanna
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [SOLVED] Re: MacOS X Objective-C - do changes in .nibs get detected?
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:19:31 -0500

Nevermind, seems I had to do

tla add English.lproj/MainMenu.nib
tla add English.lproj/MainMenu.nib/info.nib
tla add English.lproj/MainMenu.nib/objects.nib

and all is well.

Michael

On 25-Nov-04, at 10:09 PM, Michael Hanna wrote:

I've made changes to my MainMenu.nib, but when I do

tla what-changed

the Mainmenu.nib doesn't appear in the list of sources,(it has only appeared when I do

tla inventory --names
)

needless to say it's missing the 'M' for Modified beside it.

will my commit actually commit changes to .nibs?

regards,
Michael