[Gnu-arch-users] Re: [GNU-arch-dev] [BUG] Rethinking add, delete and mov

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [GNU-arch-dev] [BUG] Rethinking add, delete and move commands
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:25:25 -0800 (PST)

A funny data point about these commands might be this:

I use `add' a lot.  But otherwise (and sometimes instead of `add')
I find it convenient to perform explicit tagging operations by hand,
using nothing more than a good directory editor.

I don't know what that implies unless it's that discussion about these
commands might be making a mountain out of a molehill.