[Gnu-arch-users] Re: [GNU-arch-dev] [BUG] Rethinking add, delete and mov

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [GNU-arch-dev] [BUG] Rethinking add, delete and move commands
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 11:07:21 -0800 (PST)

That explanation made clear to me what the core issue is.

I'm not playing bug czar today but I have queued up your
message and will add it to the db tomorrow.

Thanks,
-t

           s=beta; d=gmail.com;

h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:references;

b=NepY6LLzYmKQDSdPPD1U/CljbozFosBoEAgTqU9nN4fH+6A6eqgUuxXpcH6f+iMgw3lPZ2c/3mZa24oIfFf43lMGEua4WG0hg5QHxABP43QTrHMdDjLQFNmy5GSooiWyYmLi59D8UZnVFVcByRJO1qQ6qR5WIfOPuObDFEfBL/c=