Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Configuration file versioning

From: Kamil Jońca
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Configuration file versioning
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:28:04 +0100

Sascha Ziemann said the following On 2005-02-18 15:08:

Hi,

I am looking for a program for configuration file versioning ("/etc").
Has Arch the capability to store file owners and access permissions?
I tried Subversion but after a checkout my shadow file was world
readable.  Is it the same with Arch?

Regards,
Ziemann

Maybe cvs-conf would be good choice. (With simple modifications it can work with tla or subversion)

KJ

INTERIA.PL >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1853