Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Maintainership, and whiners...

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Maintainership, and whiners...
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:00:56 -0700 (PDT)

Depending on the goals.

If we take the minimal goals, of keeping the current
GNU Arch 1.x going, without aiming at solving some of
the bigger problems like the Windows port and
performance for Linux kernel-size projects, tla 1.x
should be able to continue with much less work.  Of
course it is not ideal to many people, but the current
implementation is usable for many projects.

Tom, do you see that as something requiring much less
efforts?

And in the mean time, we hope someone will pick up the
2.0 codebase and continue with it.  Maybe Tom will go
back to it.