[Gnu-arch-users] Re: hmm. an alternative to a new maintainer. Hire your

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: hmm. an alternative to a new maintainer. Hire your manager.
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 23:06:49 +0200

   1) set up an archive. Understand why the name of your archive must
      contain a "@"

Oh come on, the horror to learn that... I have a harder time to figure
out why the hell darcs uses such a braindamaged format for diffs.

   2) tla tag. Learn the Arch namespace, understand why your branch
      name must contain a category, a branch, a version, ...
[...]
   3) tla get

Use tla-fork.

   Did you _really_ look at the alternatives before saying that GNU
   Arch was not more complex than the others?

You are making it on purpose more complex than it needs to be.  If
need be I can make using darcs/bzr far more complex than it needs to
be.  In short, you're being a troll, so stop it.