Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: hmm. an alternative to a new maintainer. Hire y

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: hmm. an alternative to a new maintainer. Hire your manager.
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:00:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:

  ``Idiotic whinings'' ?? Sorry, I have just tried to save your time noting
  that other SCMs are probably better. If you don't need such advices, I'm
  really sorry I have provided one.

Yeah, idiotic whinings, it is the same old `my dick is bigger than
yours' bullshit that polutes this list.  I'm using a SCM to get the
job done, tla fits that bill, changing SCM just cause it might be
better each fucking week is out of the question.  Just for the same
reason that I use C even if there are far better languages out there
to do the job.

So yeah, idiotic whinings it is.  And once again, keep me out of this,
I frankly don't care about darcs, bzr or whatever, and I'd consider it
off-topic for a discussion list that is for GNU Arch and not darcs.

Very polite reply indeed!

Cheers,
Karel
--