Re: Anything to do?

From: Gianluca Guida
Subject: Re: Anything to do?
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:35:31 +0000

On 7/24/05, Alfred M. Szmidt <address@hidden> wrote:
>    I consider the stowfs support for unionfs completed.
>
> Basic "stowfs" support is complete, dependency reporting and
> conkittanation of files still needs to be done.

But those functionalities are supposed to be on separate translators,
that are not part of the stowfs/unionfs. So the GNU package manager
isn't complete, but stowfs is in my view. If by stowfs you mean the whole
package manager, then stowfs is not complete, but the unoinfs part
of it does.

Gianluca

--
It was a type of people I did not know, I found them very strange and
they did not inspire confidence at all. Later I learned that I had been