Re: Maintenance of the Hurd parts in glibc (was: about GNU Hurd)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Maintenance of the Hurd parts in glibc (was: about GNU Hurd)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:07:07 -0400

    Actually, patches got submitted to the bugzilla, but never got a look at
    (and I personnally didn't know that glibc developper don't have time to
    look at them).  I submitted them to libc-alpha, and Roland applied them
    immediately.

Maybe this indicates an organization problem: that users are being
directed to submit bug reports in a place where they are not seen.

What precisely is "the bugzilla"?  What says that is
the place to submit the bug report?