Re: Maintenance of the Hurd parts in glibc (was: about GNU Hurd)

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Maintenance of the Hurd parts in glibc (was: about GNU Hurd)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:21:30 +0200 (CEST)

       Actually, patches got submitted to the bugzilla, but never got
       a look at (and I personnally didn't know that glibc developper
       don't have time to look at them).  I submitted them to
       libc-alpha, and Roland applied them immediately.

   Maybe this indicates an organization problem: that users are being
   directed to submit bug reports in a place where they are not seen.

Bugs should be sent to the bugzilla (the software that glibc, gcc,
... use for tracking bugs), patches for those bugs are better sent to
the mailing list though; it doesn't hurt to store them in bugzilla as
well.