Re: The next step of GNU in pure technical perspective (was: When can we

From: Omar Radwan
Subject: Re: The next step of GNU in pure technical perspective (was: When can we expect a version 1.0 of the GNU Operating System?)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 12:37:13 -0800

>What URL needs to be corrected?
http://churchofemacs.org/lemoteyeeloong/
I would think that the website is managed by the FSF or someone who works for it or is a volunteer

On Dec 10, 2014 8:19 AM, "Richard Stallman" <address@hidden> wrote:
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]

  > That's what I was implying. With All the differences of the HURD, plus all
  > the features that are still needed for it to be able to compete with Linux,
  > it would make it very difficult and counter productive to write a clone,
  > and that time and effort would be most useful hacking in the HURD repo.

What we REALLY urge people to do is to write free replacement firmware
for the binary blobs found in Torvalds' version of Linux.

  > Oh and by the way, I'm wondering if you still use the Lemote computer as
  > your main device?

No.

                      Because there are pictures of you using gluglug X60 on

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation