Re: x15

From: Aurélien DESBRIÈRES
Subject: Re: x15
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 08:09:25 +0100

>   > > Why smartphones in particular?...
>
>   > Because that's what everybody is buying these days
>
> Not everybody.  I value my freedom too much to carry
> any portable phone.
>
> Of course, we want to provide free software to run
> on the main processor of portable phones.  If people
> are going to use them, we should help them get as close
> to freedom as the products permit.  But that is not close
> enough, and there's no plausible way we can correct that.
> So we should make sure that distributing free software for
> them does not appear to legitimize them.

'as close to freedom as the products permit'

In an electricity network, there is no more freedom, everything can be
spy from the fact they could now know if you are watching tv or anything
else. (That is part of the reason they want to know who could help them
to secure it, to know who is able to do same)

'legetimize them'

Could you kill a GNU?
That is the same as could the FSF or GNU could legetimize one days the
rape of the Universal Declaration of Human Right and its article on
Privacy?

. The preamble
. Article 2
. Article 12
. Article 13
. Article 18
. Article 19
. Article 20
. Article 26
. Article 28
. Article 29
. Article 30

All of that is rape nowdays in front freedom arround computing,
electronical and electical form off tools (The Internet of Things)

But as far as I know (and I don't know very far) I have never hear you,
GNU or the FSF legetimize these sort of rape.

People at the FSF and arround every project bring their best to reach
their own counsciousness of freedom.

The rest, have been be raped by some people who have been be erected and
not elected by the rape of democracy itself.

Lot of people try to prevent and protect freedom in history, but they
were more free than we are nowadays.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve
liberty nor security." BF

Where is the security in this world when some man who works for the
"biggest" democracy are ready to make you disappear in torture ways for
there pleasure if they wish, just because you think they are bad boys.

No, I don't think, but it is right that I have not read the inverse on
all that fact that the FSF, GNU or you legitimate all of that could be
considered by some people as 'bad'.

<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

--
Aurelien Desbrieres