Re: [gnugo-devel] Three stone games

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Three stone games
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:54:33 -0800

> at the beginning of twogmp.c

I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were using the
program twogtp which we distribute. The program twogmp was
written by J.-L. Martineau which presumbably explains the
path names.

Twogmp showuld work but I'd recommend twogtp if you have perl.
It's what we use for this kind of testing.

> I think these strings are wrong initialized ?

> /u/martinea/gnugo/gnugo   what is it ?

This should be replaced by the path to gnugo on your system.