Re: [gnugo-devel] assignment with gnu-go

From: vsteigvi
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] assignment with gnu-go
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:35:08 -0500

It seems like a good idea. I just had a look to see if the Berlekamp and
Wolfe's, Mathematical Go was in University of Guelph/Waterloo/Laurier libraries,
but no such luck. I did get some papers off the citeseer search engine by Martin
Muller that look along similar lines. I'm going to have a read over those
tonight. Please feel free to make suggestions on details or other idea's

Thanks Vytas.

Quoting address@hidden: