Re: [Gnumed-devel] re Medication List template

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re Medication List template
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:36:33 -0800

On 2009-12-21, at 1:33 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> What about "as needed" ?

I was curious to poke at the .tex file and wondered:

- does the line

        \vfill{}

cause displacement of the allergy information to the bottom of the page, using
whatever amount of vertical white space is required to fill in this space?

- might we best handle uncertainly about explaining "Regimen" by inserting,
into the default tex file -- above vfill{} -- a commented-out line

        % uncomment, after altering, the next line as you may desire
        % Regimen: <your version of how many to take, and how often, per unit
of time>