Re: [Gomp-discuss] Plan ... coments wanted !

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Plan ... coments wanted !
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:03:23 +0100

Ok, so one of our goals is to identify a subset that most threading libraries can handle ?

This way we can use any library independent of the model behind it, and thus run on anything :-)

I think this is the way forward, but I would like to postpone the debate about this until we have more 'meat' on the bones :-)

This however brings up the question of what our first taget ? ( milestone ) should be, any ideas ?

 / Lars